This publication is a product of “Addressing Hate Speech in Georgia: A Litmus Test for Human Rights and Social Tolerance” project implemented by the South Caucasus Regional Office of the Heinrich Boell Foundation. This publication has been produced with the assistance of the Delegation of the European Union to Georgia.
Table of contents:
- Sophio Japaridze Hate Speech and Minorities
- Eka Aghdgomelashvili Homophobic Hate Speech and Mechanisms of its Regulation
- Giorgi Sordia Difficulties of Ethnic Minorities in Georgia and Current Problems
- Madonna Kharebava Problems of People with Disabilities
- Sophio Japaridze Hate Speech and Minorities (in English)