Under the frameworks of the project herstories of 50 women were collected and printed as post cards with their short biographies. The list of 50 women covered well-known and less-known women from XIX-XX century Georgia. The project supported dissemination of information about women who have contributed to the Georgian society through their work as artists, writers, poets, public figures and etc.
The research team members were:
- Lela Gaprindashvili - Professor at Tbilisi State University, Chairperson of Women’s Initiative for Equality
- Eka Aghdgomelashvili and Eka Tsereteli – Women’s Initiatives Supporting Group
- Eka Pirtskhalava - Dr. of psychology, Assistant Professor at Tbilisi State University, former HBF scholar
- Tamta Melashvili – former HBF scholar, writer
- Tamta Tatarashvili – former HBF scholar, TASO Foundation
- Kristine Darchia – former HBF scholar
- Shorena Gabunia – former HBF scholar, NGO Identoba
- Tamar Tsopurashvili – professor at Ilia University, Tbilisi
- Irakli Khvadagiani – historian, researcher, Soviet Past Research Laboratory.
- Full material (biographies, etc.) was edited by - Playwright and translator David Gabunia.
Post-card texts in English can be read on our web-site: Women’s Museum
Information about publication can be read here.