გუნდა ვერნერის ინსტიტუტი
- Who actually owns the data on social networks?
01.Nov.2019 - 13:51
- Surveillance Intersectional: historical continuities
01.Nov.2019 - 13:36
- Feminist art and surveillance. An ill-/ well-omened liaison?
01.Nov.2019 - 13:16
- A shift in digital borders
01.Nov.2019 - 13:02
- How Artificial Intelligence Hype Keeps Us Stuck in “The Good Old Days”
25.Oct.2019 - 10:18
- Broadening the just transition debate
30.Sep.2019 - 12:12
- The Swedish Feminist Foreign Policy
18.Sep.2019 - 14:00
- ‘Taking an Ethical Stand’: Moral Principles and Colonial Logics in Feminist Foreign Policy
28.Aug.2019 - 15:57
- Women and Revolution: The Protests in 1969 After Entering the Period of "Normalization" in Czechoslovakia
21.Aug.2019 - 13:18
- Women and Men in the Ukrainian Energy Sector: Equal Rights and Opportunities or a Sector of Discrimination?
22.Jul.2019 - 20:37